Snapchat is the viral new app that everyone is using to have real-time conversations by clicking pictures and editing them. But did you know that you can also upload a picture on Snapchat that you have clicked before or one that you have downloaded? Also, you can Make a Public Profile on Snapchat within few simple steps and flaunt your talent publically.
Sure, you can instantly click with the app and send a photo, but what if you want to send a photo that you had previously clicked. This is possible with the Snapchat app, but one needs to know how to enable the right options. Once you learn how to do this, the possibilities of the usage of this app are endless.
So, in this article, we provide you with a step-by-step breakdown of how to upload pictures on your Snapchat app from your camera roll. Do you want to know how to send a picture as a snap? make a visit by clicking on it.
How to Put Camera Roll Pictures on Snapchat Story?
- Allow Storage in Snapchat
The first thing you need to do is to make sure that the Snapchat app has access to your gallery. Sometimes this access is denied due to internal factory settings. So, head to your ‘Settings’ menu and find the ‘App Management’ tab. Now within it find the Snapchat app, click on it and go to the ‘Manage Notifications’ tab and turn the ‘Storage’ option on by clicking on the slider next to it.
- Choose Picture from Camera Roll
Next, you need to head over to your ‘Camera Roll’ and select a photo that you want to upload to Snapchat. You can do this by clicking on the photos icon below the camera button, and then clicking on the ‘Camera Roll’ tab. Alternatively, you can select a photo saved in your gallery as well. Once you have selected the photo, click on the upload button, and find the Snapchat app icon and click on it. This will automatically open the Snapchat app with your photo now being uploaded to it.
- Edit and Upload PictureNow use the Snapchat app to modify the photo using the ‘Edit Snap’ option. Choose between filters, emojis, stickers, etc. Once you are done editing, you can simply upload the picture to your story like any other picture you had clicked and share it with your friends.
- You can also upload a photo from your gallery or camera roll directly into a particular chatbox. This is an easier way to share photos with a singular individual with whom you are already chatting.
- To do this go to the snap option and instead of clicking a photo, the gallery option will now be available as well.
- So click on that to access the gallery and upload a photo. The photo will be uploaded to the particular chatbox and you will also be able to access the editing tools before sending it.
- So, now that you know how to use the Snapchat app to send pictures from your camera roll or your gallery, use this trick when you are chatting with your friends.
Snapchat has a lot of hidden features and tricks that can increase the possibility of this app. Moreover, it has been upgraded with advanced features like posting a private story on Snapchat, adding Snapchat filters to existing pictures, and many more.
How to Upload Pictures to Snapchat Story? (Quick Video)
What is Snapchat Story?
A Snapchat Story is a group of Snaps taken within the past 24 hours. Above the heads, your Story is visible to all of your friends, and they can view the Snaps in your story as many times as they would like. You can restrict who can view your Story by adjusting your privacy settings on Snapchat.
How do you add multiple pictures to a Snapchat story?
If you want to insert multiple pics to a Snapchat story then kindly follow the steps below:
- Initially, open the app and click the circle button located at the bottom of your stories page and go to the camera.
- Now, take a snap of your next photo or record your next video.
- Next, add the new snap to your story by tapping the Add (+) icon and select the photo to the story.
- After the last snap, it will be queued for upload.
In case you are not satisfied with any of the clicked photos or recorded 10-second clip videos you can delete them by clicking on the trash can icon. Also, you can use music to your Snapchat stories by adding your own music to Snapchat or by selecting the recommended sounds.
How to Save a Story to Memories?
There are two ways to save a story to memories like saving an entire story or else a single snap of it. Here, we have explained both ways in detailed steps. Kindly follow them carefully and enjoy saving all your stories to memories.
To save an entire Story to Memories:
If you want to save the whole story to memories then going through these steps is the best solution:
- Firstly, go to My Profile by tapping on your Bitmoji or Story icon at the top.
- Once you are on that page, just press next to the story.
- Tap on ‘Save Story’
To save just one Snap from a Story to Memories:
Have you loved your candid snap from a story and wanted to save it on your Snapchat memories then please go through these steps:
- Click on your Bitmoji or Story icon at the top to go to My Profile
- Hit the Story icon to see it
- Simply click on the Snap you need to Save and hit the Snapchat download icon
Just in case your Snapchat memories get deleted for any reason don’t get worried as we have provided an ultimate guide on it ie., how to recover deleted Snapchat memories
FAQs on How to Post a Photo from your Phone to Snapchat Story
1. On Snapchat, how can you upload a picture out of your gallery to your story?
To upload a picture or videos on a Snapchat story from the gallery, please follow these steps carefully:
- Swipe up from the Camera screen to go to Memories 👆
- Swipe over to Camera Roll
- Press and hold on a photo or video you want to share
- Select what you want to do with it!
2. How to put pictures from your gallery on Snapchat Story on iPhone?
3. How to Add Photos to Snap Videos in Snapchat?
Follow us to read more such tech tips on Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, and many more social media & messaging applications that will help you serve better in this technology-filled world. If you are facing any issues from a third person on the app then you can block a person on Snapchat easily by going through this guide ie., How to block someone on Snapchat. Simply bookmark our website @ configrouter.com and get a proper grip on all details about the Snapchat app.