How to Post a Private Story on Snapchat: Snapchat is a great social media application to send pictures to various people at once privately or publically. People feel sometimes it is not required to show all our personal stories to many. In that case, you can restrict the people to see your posts or stories on Snapchat.
This can be possible on Snapchat by making a private story on Snapchat. Wondering how to make a private story on Snapchat? Then look at this guide and gain proper knowledge about Snapchat private Story. Snapchat Private stories are nothing but allowing required users to see your content. However, it is slightly different from the usual snap-sending process yet an easy task for everyone on Snapchat.
This guide will support you in every step while working on how to post a private story on Snapchat. Also, check what you need to know to create a private story on Snapchat and learn what happens after sending it. In case you want some to send a picture as a snap then go with this link and find the easiest ways.
What Is a Private Story on Snapchat?
The most common & trending term on social media is Stories. Snapchat Stories feature is utilized to showcase images and videos for a certain time ie., 24 hours. It includes both videos and photos as well. You can post image stories or video stories to your feed whenever you feel. It can be viewed by you and your friends or followers on Snapchat. Once you post the story on your feed it will stay up to 24 hours later it will disappear so within the time only you can reply to them many times.
Posting a story on your Snapchat account publicly, then it is seen by all your contacts. At the same time, if you want to post a private story, then you need to create a custom story. Once you create a custom story, then post the same as a private one. Here you choose the ones who would view the story. Also, you can select the contacts who would view the post before publishing it. Moreover, no one else can add content to the private stories you post on Snapchat.
How to make a Private Story on Snapchat with Pictures?
The steps that are followed to make and post a private story on Snapchat are presented here in a comprehensive manner with pictures for perfect grasping. Please, follow the steps below & carefully post all your private stories on Snapchat for close friends:
1. Open the Snapchat app and log in to your account if not earlier.
2. Next, you need to click on your profile icon (or bitmoji, or story thumbnail) in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Later, choose the button that says “+ Private Story” or “+ Custom Story” in the “Stories” section.
4. After selection, it may ask that you want to make a private story for confirmation – just tap “Private Story” again.
5. Tap each recipient you want to be able to see your private story.
6. Once you are done with choosing the recipients to watch your private story start taking your photo or video, edit and add stickers or tags, as wanted.
7. Finally, click the send button (it’s the paper airplane icon) to post your private story on Snapchat.
How to make anyone join your Private Story on Snapchat?
If no one can join your private story of their own accord, you can tweak your Private Story list to let them into the group if they request you to let them in. Here’s how:
- First, click on the three-dot menu icon which is located next to the Private Story tab that you want to edit from Stories.
- Choose the See viewers option from the menu.
- Now pick the users who want to join your Private Story.
How to Link a Private Story on Snapchat
How to Create a New Custom Story
When you make a Private Story & Custom Story a new one, you can pick who can view it and add Snaps to it on the Snapchat app by following the steps below:
- In order to create a custom story firstly, you need to go to a Profile page.
- Now, Tap the ‘+ Custom Story’ option.
- Finally, select what type of story you want to create.
Note: At a time, we can create up to 10 Custom or Private Stories. Snapchat android users can’t make new custom stories or Snapchat private story yet they can see the existed ones and add snaps to them!