CCNA 2 v6.0: Routing and Switching Essentials: This course describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a small network. Students learn how to configure a router and a switch for basic functionality. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with virtual LANs and interVLAN routing in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Read more CCNA Exam Answers 2020
CCNA 2 Exam Answers 2020
CCNA 2 Chapter wise Exam Answers (v5.1 + v6.0)
- CCNA 2 Pretest Exam Answers
- CCNA 2 Chapter 1 Exam Answers: Routing Concepts
- CCNA 2 Chapter 2 Exam Answers: Static Routing
- CCNA 2 RSE Chapter 2 SIC Practice Skills Assessment
- CCNA 2 Chapter 3 Exam Answers: Dynamic Routing
- CCNA 2 Chapter 4 Exam Answers: Switched Networks
- CCNA 2 Chapter 5 Exam Answers: Switch Configuration
- CCNA 2 Chapter 6 Exam Answers: VLANs
- CCNA 2 RSE Chapter 6 SIC Practice Skills Assessment
- CCNA 2 Chapter 7 Exam Answers: Access Control Lists
- CCNA 2 RSE Chapter 7 Access Control Lists Practice Skills Assessment
- CCNA 2 Chapter 8 Exam Answers: DHCP
- CCNA 2 Chapter 9 Exam Answers: Network Address Translation for IPv4
- CCNA 2 Chapter 10 Exam Answers: Device Discovery, Management, and Maintenance
- RSE Practice Skills Part 1
- RSE Practice Skills Part 2
- CCNA 2 Practice Final Exam Answers
- CCNA 2 Final Exam Answers
- CCNA 2 Pt Practice Skills Exam Answers
Students who complete the Routing and Switching Essentials course will be able to perform the following functions:
- Implement DHCP on a router.
- Implement network address translation (NAT).
- Implement access control lists (ACLs) to filter traffic.
- Determine how a router will forward traffic based on the contents of a routing table.
- Implement static routing.
- Explain how switching operates in a small to the medium-sized business network.
- Configure Ethernet switch ports.
- Implement VLANs.
- Use monitoring tools and network management protocols to troubleshoot data networks.
- Configure monitoring tools available for small to medium-sized business networks.
- Configure initial settings on a network device.