Junos Pulse Mobile Security Gateway (MSG) releases prior to version 3.0 did not support Apple’s iOS devices. Enterprises upgrading from an earlier versions (pre 3.0) of MSG to version 3.0 or later will need the system admin account to be re-configured to support iOS profiles.
iOS Profile tab is not displaying
There was no support for iOS devices in earlier (pre 3.0) versions of MSG. Any customer that had an account established pre 3.0 will need to have their Enterprise Admin account modified to support iOS profiles .
NOTE: The user must login as an Enterprise Admin to perform the steps listed below:
- Login to the MSG that has the Enterprise that is affected. The user account that you login requires Enterprise Admin privileges.
- Select Admin, located in the upper right corner.
- Under Roles, select the user account that you would like to edit.
- User Role will appear. Check the boxes that you would like to apply to the iOS Profile for the affected Enterprise.Options available are View, Add, Edit, and Delete.
- Save the changes
- The system admin can now log in and administer iOS profiles