CCNA 1 v6.0 Introduction to Networks: This course introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and other computer networks. The principles and structure of IP addressing and the fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations are introduced to provide a foundation for the curriculum. By the end of the course, students will be able to build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
Read more CCNA Exam Answers 2020
CCNA 1 Exam Answers 2020
CCNA 1 Chapter wise Exam Answers (v5.1 + v6.0)
- CCNA 1 Pretest Exam Answers
- CCNA 1 Chapter 1 Exam Answers: Explore the Network
- CCNA 1 Chapter 2 Exam Answers: Configure a Network Operating System
- CCNA 1 Chapter 3 Exam Answers: Network Protocols and Communications
- CCNA 1 Chapter 4 Exam Answers: Network Access
- CCNA 1 Chapter 5 Exam Answers: Ethernet
- CCNA 1 Chapter 6 Exam Answers: Network Layer
- CCNA 1 Chapter 6 Network Layer PT Practice Skills Assessment
- CCNA 1 Chapter 7 Exam Answers: Transport Layer
- CCNA 1 Chapter 8 Exam Answers: IP Addressing
- CCNA 1 Chapter 9 Exam Answers: Subnetting IP Networks
- CCNA 1 Chapter 10 Exam Answers: Application Layer
- CCNA 1 Chapter 11 Exam Answers: Build a Small Network
- CCNA 1 Pt Practice Skills Exam Answers
- CCNA 1 Practice Final Exam Answers
- CCNA 1 Final Exam Answers
Students who complete Introduction to Networks will be able to perform the following functions:
- Explain network technologies.
- Explain how devices access local and remote network resources.
- Implement basic network connectivity between devices.
- Design an IP addressing scheme to provide network connectivity for a small to medium-sized business network.
- Describe router hardware.
- Explain how switching operates in a small to medium-sized business network.
- Configure monitoring tools available for small to medium-sized business networks.
- Configure initial settings on a network device.