The Junos Pulse commands (SMS) from the Mobile Security Gateway (MSG) are not delivered to devices that have Telcel as their service provider.
- Clickatell (SMS aggregator used for MSG) considers Telcel as an unreliable service provider, as it is known to block messages, after implementing filters.
- So, Clickatell was forced to remove coverage for this operator.
- As a result, Junos Pulse commands (SMS) do not reach mobile devices that have Telcel as their service provider.
- Telcel numbers that are ported to other providers will also face the same issue, as Clickatell performs a Prefix Lookup.
- To view the list of providers that are covered by Clickatell, refer to the following link: