This article addresses some of the most common questions end users may have about Junos Pulse on BlackBerry. This article is not intended to address questions that might be raised by an SSL VPN administrator.
The most common questions end users may have about Junos Pulse on BlackBerry.
- What is required to run the Junos Pulse app on my BlackBerry device?
Junos Pulse on BlackBerry requires OS version 4.2 or later and a network connection.
- What features does the Junos Pulse on BlackBerry support?
Junos Pulse on BlackBerry includes the Juniper Networks Mobile Security Suite of products to protect your phone.
- Where do I get a license key to utilize the Security features of Junos Pulse on BlackBerry?
Contact your Helpdesk or your corporate IT department for license key information.
- How do I get Junos Pulse on BlackBerry?
Junos Pulse is available in the BlackBerry App World for download.
- Will Junos Pulse work over 3G / WIFI?
Yes, Junos Pulse can work over either 3G or WiFi
- My Junos Pulse on BlackBerry is not working or is unable to connect. Who do I contact to get assistance?
Please contact your Helpdesk or corporate IT department. Hardware support should be provided according to the terms of your agreement with either Apple or your equipment provider.
- What information should I provide to my Helpdesk or corporate IT department so they can assist me with my issue?
Junos Pulse on BlackBerry has the ability to email its log files. You will need network access and a configured email account in order to send the logs to your Helpdesk or corporate IT department. Email is the only method to gather Junos Pulse logs from your BlackBerry device.
- Can I call or email Juniper Networks for any questions or problems I have with Junos Pulse on BlackBerry?
Please report any issues to your Helpdesk or corporate IT department.