CCNP TSHOOT FAQ: OSPF and Route Redistribution Troubleshooting
1. Which OSPF data structure contains topological information for all areas in which an OSPF router is participating?
a. OSPF Routing Information Base
b. OSPF link-state database
c. OSPF interface table
d. OSPF neighbor table
2. What OSPF LSA type is sourced by all OSPF routers?
a. Type 1
b. Type 2
c. Type 3
d. Type 4
e. Type 5
3. What type of OSPF router has at least one of its connected networks participating in
OSPF area 0?
4. What is the default OSPF network type on LAN interfaces?
5. What OSPF adjacency state occurs when two OSPF routers have received Hello messages from each other, and each router saw its own OSPF router ID in the Hello message it received?
6. What command displays the LSA headers in a router’s OSPF link-state database?
a. show ip ospf neighbor
b. show ip ospf database
c. show ip ospf statistics
d. show ip ospf interface
7. When performing route redistribution, the destination routing protocol needs a metric to assign to routes being redistributed into that routing protocol. What is this metric called?
a. External metric
b. Internal metric
c. Seed metric
d. Source metric
8. Which of the following commands would you use to enable the Cisco IOS IP route profiling feature?
a. Router(config)#ip route profile
b. Router(config-if)#ip route profile
c. Router(config)#route profiling ip
d. Router(config-if)#route profiling ip